Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekly Blog Post 2/18

The mini-game portion of our game is probably where we would use the timer feature to make players complete the puzzle within the time limit. To make the timer go faster, all that is needed is to simply change the code in the desired area. It is also possible to lower or lengthen the time as well. I would give this tutorial an 8 because it is easy to follow and has little complications.

2 comments:

  1. Why would you only rank it an 8? I thought the timer section, was well written, easy to follow, and worked in our games. Based on the above critera, would you change your mind and rank it higher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would be inclined to rate this section higher. The only problem with it was human error, so it does deserve a higher rank.

    ReplyDelete